Mixed Media Drawings
Daily Drawings on Blank Cards
Summer Printmaking Camp: Art Education
2019 enrollment is now open
Session 1: June 24-28
Session 2: July 8-12
To register: click “Enroll your Young Artist” on the next page choose the session you want from the “Choose an option” drop down menu. I look forward to meeting you and working with your young Artist.
- $250 per session, includes materials
- Runs for one week, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 2 pm
- Class size is very small to allow for time and attention to each student
- Takes place in my printmaking studio (my home) as well as outdoors – taking walks and making observational drawings in Woodstock Park
- Students should bring a snack, lunch, water bottle, comfortable closed-toe shoes and clothes that can get messy (ink will be used!)
Kitchen Sink Printmaking Camp helps young artists explore their personal style by creating their own unique “recipe” for making art. I cultivate a fun atmosphere with positive encouragement. My consultation style feedback challenges students to make decisions to help develop style, technique and meaning in their artwork. Students will learn a multitude of professional printmaking techniques and be given the freedom to explore and experiment within each process. I aim to build an experience that is fun, fulfilling, and most importantly gives students a sense of confidence in their creative expression.